Level 1 ECHO training
- The objective is all registrars to be competent with level 1 ECHO.
- The limitation is the number of supervisors available in the department.
- The pre- reading for the level 1 ECHO in ICU –is the video prepared by Alfred group. The Link is https://intensiveblog.com/level-1-echo/.
- The other resources are: WINFOCUS, TTE standard, Echocardiographic Haemodynamic Assessment (Level 1)
- Please use the form attached from Austin ICU for the assessment.
- Registrars who have a qualified ECHO degree / attended advance course can also supervise other registrars.
- There is a POCUS group in ED who run courses so please enrol when allocated spots become available to ICU.