Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday per month- 1200-1230 hours:
- Supervised by Teaching-lead Intensive Care Specialist.
- The duty registrar/ HMO of the week are expected to email Radiology consultant (Dr Damien Cleeve, firstname.lastname@example.org) with a list of interesting scans of ICU patients at least 24 hours prior.
- Dr Damien Cleeve will have his own list of patients associated with our diagnostic discussions.
- There is a radiology conference handbook in the Registrar area in the ‘flight deck’ to put patient labels whose images are to be discussed during the week.
- In the event of cancellation it is the responsibility of the registrars to convey the message to Dr Damien Cleeve (by telephone).
- HMOs are encouraged to attend when able.